IMAN IS BACK WITH DELICIA! 😱 Tired of Shayla and Other Girls, He Chooses Delicia—But Shayla Walks In and Sees Them Kissing Together


 

IMAN IS BACK WITH DELICIA! 😱 Tired of Shayla and Other Girls, He Chooses Delicia—But Shayla Walks In and Sees Them Kissing Together

For months, everyone around Iman had watched his life spiral into one emotional disaster after another. His relationship with Shayla had become a roller coaster of arguments, misunderstandings, jealousy, and trust issues. Every time they tried to fix things, another secret or rumor would destroy the little progress they had made.

At first, Iman believed love was worth fighting for. He apologized when he wasn't wrong, forgave things that hurt him deeply, and kept giving second chances. But eventually, he realized he was losing himself while trying to make everyone else happy.

Meanwhile, Delicia quietly stayed out of the drama.

Unlike everyone else, she never posted cryptic messages online or tried to make Shayla jealous. She focused on her work, spent time with family, and accepted that perhaps her chapter with Iman had ended forever.

But fate had other plans.


One rainy afternoon, Iman unexpectedly bumped into Delicia at a neighborhood coffee shop.

They stood there awkwardly for several seconds before laughing at how strange the moment felt.

"So... how have you been?" Delicia asked.

Iman smiled for the first time in weeks.

"Honestly? Peaceful whenever I'm away from drama."

The conversation lasted nearly three hours.

They talked about old memories, mistakes they had both made, dreams they never accomplished together, and everything life had taught them since breaking up.

Before leaving, Delicia softly said,

"I've missed talking to you."

Those words stayed in Iman's mind all night.


Over the following weeks, they met again.

Then again.

Soon they were having dinner together, taking evening walks, and supporting each other without any pressure.

For the first time in a very long time...

Iman felt calm.

There were no screaming matches.

No accusations.

No emotional games.

Just honesty.

One evening while watching the sunset from a quiet park, Iman finally admitted,

"I spent so much time chasing chaos that I forgot what peace feels like."

Delicia smiled.

"Maybe peace was waiting here all along."


As rumors spread that the two were spending time together again, Shayla refused to believe them.

"Iman will come back," she confidently told her friends.

"He always does."

But this time...

He didn't.

Instead, Iman surprised everyone by posting a simple photo online.

No caption.

Just him and Delicia smiling together.

The internet exploded.

Comments poured in within minutes.

"Are they officially back together?"

"Shayla won't like this!"

"They actually look happy."


Shayla stared at the picture in disbelief.

Her hands trembled.

She immediately called Iman.

No answer.

She texted.

No reply.

She became more frustrated with every passing minute.

Finally, she decided she wasn't going to wait.

She drove straight to Delicia's apartment.


When she arrived, she noticed music playing softly inside.

The lights were warm.

Everything looked peaceful.

She knocked once.

No response.

The front door had been left slightly open.

She gently pushed it.

"Iman?"

Silence.

She walked farther inside.

Then...

She froze.

Standing near the kitchen, laughing together, were Iman and Delicia.

They hadn't noticed her.

Delicia reached for Iman's hand.

He gently pulled her closer.

Without hesitation...

They kissed.

A slow, heartfelt kiss that spoke louder than words.

Shayla gasped.

Both of them immediately turned around.

The room fell completely silent.


For several long seconds...

Nobody spoke.

Finally Shayla broke the silence.

"So this is what you've been hiding?"

Iman calmly looked at her.

"I'm not hiding anything."

"You replaced me?"

"I moved on."

"You promised we'd fix everything!"

"I tried."

His voice remained calm.

"For months, I tried."


Shayla's eyes filled with tears.

"What does she have that I don't?"

Delicia stepped back, allowing Iman to answer himself.

He looked directly at Shayla.

"Peace."

The single word hit harder than any argument ever could.

"I don't want more fighting."

"I don't want more jealousy."

"I don't want another relationship where I'm constantly afraid of making someone angry."

"I just want happiness."


Shayla wiped away tears.

"So that's it?"

Iman nodded.

"I'll always respect the memories we shared."

"But I can't keep living in the past."


Shayla slowly turned toward Delicia.

For a moment, everyone expected another explosive confrontation.

Instead...

She quietly whispered,

"Take care of him."

Delicia nodded.

"I will."

Without another word, Shayla walked out of the apartment.

The door closed softly behind her.


Outside, Shayla sat in her car for nearly an hour.

She replayed every mistake she'd made.

Every unnecessary argument.

Every moment she chose pride instead of communication.

She finally realized that sometimes love doesn't end because two people stop caring.

Sometimes it ends because they stop bringing out the best in each other.


Back inside, Iman looked at Delicia.

"Do you think she'll be okay?"

Delicia squeezed his hand.

"Eventually."

"We all heal."

Iman smiled.

"So... are we really doing this?"

Delicia laughed.

"I thought we already were."

They shared another kiss, hopeful that this new beginning would be built not on drama, but on trust, honesty, and the peace they had both been searching for all along.

The End... Or Is It  

Popular posts from this blog

Shayla receives heartbreaking news from Amber about Kai

OMG! Amber Caught Shayla Texting with Dave — What She Read Changed Everything

EARN DAILY 500 RS. PKR