SHAYLA RECEIVES DEVASTATING BAD NEWS ABOUT KAI
OMG! π± SHAYLA RECEIVES DEVASTATING BAD NEWS ABOUT KAI! ππ
Shayla's morning had started like any other.
She woke up early, checked her phone, and immediately thought about Kai.
No matter how complicated life had become, Kai was always the first thing on her mind.
She smiled as she looked at an old picture of them together.
"Everything is going to be okay," she whispered.
She had no idea that within a few hours, those words would feel completely different.
Because Shayla was about to receive a phone call that would turn her entire day upside down.
π± THE PHONE CALL
Shayla was sitting in the kitchen when her phone suddenly rang.
She glanced at the screen.
It was an unfamiliar number.
Normally, she would have ignored it.
But something made her answer.
"Hello?"
There was silence.
"Hello? Who is this?"
Finally, a nervous voice answered.
"Is this Shayla?"
"Yes."
"I'm calling about Kai."
Shayla immediately sat up.
"What happened?"
The person on the other end hesitated.
"There's been an incident."
Shayla's heart began racing.
"What kind of incident?"
"I think you need to come here."
Shayla stood up.
"Where?"
The caller gave her an address.
Shayla's face immediately changed.
"Is Kai okay?"
Another pause.
"We're doing everything we can."
The call ended.
Shayla stood frozen.
Her hands were shaking.
She immediately called Anthony.
No answer.
She called again.
Still nothing.
Then she grabbed her keys.
π SHAYLA RUSHES TO KAI
Shayla drove faster than she normally would.
Her mind was racing.
What happened?
Was Kai hurt?
Was he scared?
Why wouldn't anyone tell her exactly what was happening?
She called Anthony again.
This time, he answered.
"Shayla?"
"Anthony, where are you?"
"I'm at work. Why?"
"It's Kai."
Anthony immediately became serious.
"What happened?"
"I got a call. They said there was an incident."
"What incident?"
"I don't know!"
Shayla's voice cracked.
"They told me to come immediately."
Anthony stood up.
"I'm coming."
"Please hurry."
"I will."
The call ended.
Shayla tightened her grip on the steering wheel.
"Please be okay, Kai."
π₯ THE SHOCKING SCENE
When Shayla arrived, she immediately saw several people gathered outside.
Her heart dropped.
She jumped out of the car and ran toward them.
"Where's Kai?"
Nobody answered.
"WHERE IS KAI?"
Finally, someone approached her.
"Are you Shayla?"
"Yes!"
"We need you to stay calm."
Shayla shook her head.
"Don't tell me to stay calm. Where is my child?"
The person pointed toward the building.
"He's inside."
Shayla rushed through the doors.
Her eyes immediately searched the room.
And then she saw him.
Kai was sitting with someone beside him.
He looked frightened.
But he was awake.
"KAi!"
Shayla ran toward him.
Kai looked up.
"Mom!"
Shayla hugged him tightly.
"Oh my God!"
She held him for several seconds.
"Are you okay?"
Kai nodded.
"I'm okay."
Shayla pulled back.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm okay."
Shayla looked at the person who had called her.
"What happened?"
π± THE BAD NEWS
The person explained that Kai had been involved in an unexpected situation earlier that day.
Thankfully, he wasn't seriously injured.
But there was something else.
Something that worried everyone.
"Kai's been having trouble at school."
Shayla frowned.
"What kind of trouble?"
"He hasn't been himself lately."
Shayla looked at Kai.
He immediately looked down.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
Kai didn't answer.
Shayla sat beside him.
"Kai, look at me."
He slowly looked up.
"What's going on?"
Kai's eyes filled with tears.
"I didn't want you to worry."
Shayla's heart broke.
"You can always tell me."
Kai finally whispered:
"I've been scared."
"Of what?"
He didn't answer.
The person standing nearby explained that Kai had been dealing with pressure from other students and had recently started avoiding certain places.
Shayla's expression changed.
"Why didn't anybody tell me?"
"We didn't realize how serious it had become."
Shayla looked at Kai.
"How long?"
Kai whispered:
"A few weeks."
Shayla couldn't believe it.
"A few weeks?"
Kai nodded.
π SHAYLA FEELS GUILTY
Shayla began crying.
"I should have known."
Kai immediately shook his head.
"No, Mom."
"I should have seen something."
"You didn't do anything wrong."
Shayla hugged him.
"I should have asked."
Kai hugged her back.
"You were busy."
Shayla pulled away.
"Nothing is more important than you."
Kai smiled through his tears.
"I know."
π¨ ANTHONY ARRIVES
The doors suddenly opened.
Anthony rushed inside.
"Where's Kai?"
Shayla turned.
"He's okay."
Anthony immediately went to Kai.
"Son!"
Kai hugged him.
Anthony closed his eyes.
For a moment, he simply held him.
Then he looked at Shayla.
"What happened?"
Shayla explained everything.
Anthony became visibly upset.
"Why didn't anyone tell us?"
"We're trying to understand what happened," Shayla said.
Anthony nodded.
"We will."
But Shayla noticed something.
Anthony wasn't just angry.
He looked worried.
Very worried.
π₯ SHAYLA DEMANDS ANSWERS
Shayla stood up.
"I need to know exactly what happened."
She spoke to the staff.
"I don't want rumors. I don't want assumptions. I want facts."
They agreed to explain everything.
Shayla listened carefully.
She asked questions.
She took notes.
And eventually, she realized something.
There had been a misunderstanding.
Kai hadn't caused the situation.
He had actually been trying to avoid it.
Shayla looked at Kai.
"You should have told me."
"I was scared."
"I know."
She hugged him again.
"But you're never going to have to face something like this alone."
π³ THEN KAI REVEALS ONE MORE THING
Just when everyone thought the situation was under control, Kai quietly said:
"Mom?"
Shayla turned.
"What?"
"There was something else."
Shayla's heart sank.
"What?"
Kai looked at Anthony.
Then back at Shayla.
"Someone told me not to tell you."
Shayla froze.
"Who?"
Kai hesitated.
"I don't know."
Shayla immediately became serious.
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"They wouldn't tell me their name."
Anthony stepped closer.
"What exactly did they say?"
Kai looked frightened.
"They said..."
He paused.
"They said if I told Mom, something bad would happen."
Shayla's expression changed completely.
"Who said that?"
"I don't know."
Anthony looked at Shayla.
"This is bigger than we thought."
Shayla nodded.
"We need to find out who it was."
π± A MYSTERIOUS MESSAGE
Later that evening, Shayla sat beside Kai.
He had finally fallen asleep.
Shayla looked exhausted.
Anthony was standing near the window.
Neither of them spoke.
Suddenly, Shayla's phone buzzed.
She looked down.
Unknown number.
She opened the message.
"You should stop asking questions about Kai."
Shayla's eyes widened.
Another message arrived.
"You don't know who you're dealing with."
Anthony immediately noticed her expression.
"What is it?"
Shayla handed him the phone.
Anthony read the messages.
His face hardened.
"Who is this?"
"I don't know."
Another message appeared.
"This was your warning."
Shayla stared at the screen.
Then she looked toward Kai.
Her fear turned into determination.
"No."
Anthony looked at her.
"I'm not backing down."
❤️ SHAYLA MAKES A PROMISE
Shayla walked over to Kai's bed.
She gently touched his head.
"I promise you," she whispered, "I'll protect you."
Anthony stood beside her.
"We'll do it together."
Shayla nodded.
For the first time that day, she wasn't crying.
She wasn't panicking.
She was focused.
Someone had frightened Kai.
Someone had threatened her.
And now Shayla was determined to discover the truth.
But just as she put her phone down, another notification appeared.
This time, it wasn't a text.
It was a photograph.
Shayla opened it.
Her face immediately went pale.
It was a picture of Kai leaving school earlier that week.
Someone had been watching him.
Shayla slowly looked at Anthony.
"Anthony..."
He stared at the photograph.
"Whoever sent this has been following Kai."
Shayla held Kai's hand tighter.
And suddenly, the bad news she had received that morning seemed like only the beginning.
Because now Shayla knew one thing for certain:
Someone was targeting her family.
And she wasn't going to stop until she discovered who was behind it. π±ππ₯