OMG! AMBER DEMANDS 50% OF ANTHONY’S PROPERTY! π°π Anthony Is Completely SHOCKED by Her Bold Demand! π±
The atmosphere inside Anthony's mansion had never felt so tense.
For years, Anthony had believed that he and Amber understood each other. They had shared good times, difficult moments, arguments, celebrations, and countless conversations about their future.
But on this particular evening, Amber walked into the living room carrying a thick folder.
She didn't smile.
She didn't sit down.
She simply placed the folder on the table and looked directly at Anthony.
"We need to talk."
Anthony immediately noticed the seriousness in her voice.
"About what?"
Amber took a deep breath.
"About the property."
Anthony frowned.
"What property?"
"All of it."
Anthony stared at her.
"What are you talking about?"
Amber opened the folder.
Inside were documents relating to the house, investments, business interests, and several other assets.
Anthony slowly sat down.
"Amber, where did you get all of this?"
"I've spent a lot of time thinking about what happens next," she replied.
"And I've made a decision."
Anthony waited.
Amber looked directly into his eyes.
"I want fifty percent."
Anthony's expression completely changed.
"Fifty percent of what?"
"Your property."
Silence.
Anthony actually laughed for a second because he thought she was joking.
"You can't be serious."
"I am."
Amber's confidence surprised him.
"I want fifty percent of the assets we're legally entitled to divide."
Anthony stood up.
"Amber, you're asking for half of everything."
"I'm asking for what I believe is fair."
"But you know how much I've invested into these properties!"
"And you know how much I've contributed in other ways," Amber answered.
Anthony stared at her.
This wasn't the Amber he expected to see.
She wasn't yelling.
She wasn't crying.
She wasn't threatening him.
She was completely calm.
And somehow, that made the situation even more serious.
THE ARGUMENT BEGINS
Anthony began walking around the room.
"You can't just walk in here and demand half my property."
Amber shook her head.
"I'm not saying I automatically own half of everything."
"Then what are you saying?"
"I'm saying we need to determine exactly which assets are marital property, which are separate property, what was acquired during the relationship, what contributions were made, and what the law actually allows."
Anthony stopped.
He hadn't expected that answer.
Amber continued.
"I've spoken with someone who explained my legal options."
Anthony's eyes widened.
"You've already talked to a lawyer?"
Amber didn't answer immediately.
Finally, she said:
"I've gotten legal advice because I don't want to make decisions based on emotions."
That sentence hit Anthony harder than any accusation could have.
He realized this wasn't an argument Amber had suddenly invented.
She had been thinking about it for some time.
ANTHONY DISCOVERS THE REAL REASON
Anthony sat down again.
"Why now?"
Amber looked away.
"Because I don't feel secure anymore."
Anthony's expression softened slightly.
"What does that mean?"
"It means I've spent years believing that everything we built together would be handled fairly if something ever happened between us."
She paused.
"But lately, I've realized I don't actually know what belongs to whom."
Anthony remained silent.
Amber continued.
"I don't want to fight you. I don't want to take something that isn't legally mine. But I also refuse to walk away without understanding my rights."
Anthony looked at the folder.
For the first time, he began to understand.
This wasn't simply about money.
It was about trust.
THE BIG SURPRISE
Just when Anthony thought the conversation couldn't get more complicated, Amber pulled out another document.
"This is the property valuation."
Anthony looked at the number.
His jaw dropped.
"That's impossible."
"The property was recently evaluated," Amber explained.
Anthony checked the document again.
The value was significantly higher than he had expected.
If the assets were divided according to the applicable law and circumstances, the financial consequences could be enormous.
Anthony looked at Amber.
"So that's why you're asking for fifty percent?"
"No."
Amber shook her head.
"I'm asking because I want a fair settlement. Fifty percent is the starting position I'm asking you to consider. The final division has to be determined legally."
Anthony leaned back.
He was stunned.
He had walked into the conversation expecting Amber to complain.
Instead, she had arrived prepared.
ANTHONY MAKES A COUNTEROFFER
Anthony took a deep breath.
"Suppose I offer you twenty percent."
Amber immediately shook her head.
"No."
"Thirty?"
"No."
"Forty?"
Amber looked at him carefully.
"Anthony, this isn't an auction."
He became frustrated.
"Then what do you want?"
"I want both of us to disclose everything and let the lawyers work out what's actually fair."
Anthony stared at her.
"You really came prepared."
"I had to."
For several seconds, neither spoke.
Then Anthony finally nodded.
"Fine."
Amber looked surprised.
"Fine?"
"We'll have everything evaluated."
He pointed toward the folder.
"Every property. Every investment. Every account that legally needs to be disclosed."
Amber slowly nodded.
"And we'll let the law determine the division."
THE NEXT MORNING
The following morning, Anthony contacted his attorney.
Amber contacted hers.
Financial records were gathered.
Property values were reviewed.
Business interests were examined.
Nothing was hidden.
The process was complicated and emotional, but both sides eventually realized that fighting over every dollar would only make matters worse.
Weeks later, they sat across from each other again.
This time, there were lawyers present.
The final settlement discussions began.
Anthony looked across the table at Amber.
"I never expected you to make a demand like this."
Amber gave him a faint smile.
"And I never expected to have to."
The room became quiet.
Neither knew exactly what the final outcome would be.
But one thing had changed forever.
Amber was no longer afraid to speak up for herself.
And Anthony finally understood that the biggest shock wasn't the number 50%.
It was realizing that Amber had stopped waiting for someone else to decide her future.
She had decided to stand up for herself—and she was prepared to let the facts and the law determine what happened next.
And that was only the beginning of the battle over Anthony's property. π°
