When Lynette directly asked Larry about Brooke's pregnancy while mentioning her weight gain, Larry's reaction was absolutely worth seeing.


 

When Lynette Directly Asked Larry About Brooke’s Pregnancy, His Reaction Was Absolutely Worth Seeing 😳

The atmosphere inside Larry’s house had been strangely quiet all morning.

Normally, there was always something happening. Someone was coming through the front door, somebody was arguing in the kitchen, or Larry was on the phone trying to handle one problem after another.

But that morning was different.

Larry sat at the dining table with his coffee, staring at his phone.

He had already received several messages about Brooke.

And every message seemed to contain the same question:

“Is Brooke really pregnant?”

Larry had refused to answer.

He knew that if he confirmed anything, the entire family would immediately start talking.

If he denied it and the rumors turned out to be true, he would look like he had been hiding something.

So Larry decided to say nothing.

Unfortunately for him, Lynette wasn't planning on letting him stay silent.

Lynette walked into the room, placed her purse on the counter, and stared at Larry.

Larry looked up.

“What's going on?”

Lynette didn't answer immediately.

She slowly pulled out a chair and sat across from him.

“We need to talk about Brooke.”

Larry's expression changed instantly.

“About what?”

Lynette raised an eyebrow.

“You know exactly what I'm talking about.”

Larry took another sip of his coffee.

“I really don't.”

Lynette leaned forward.

“Is Brooke pregnant?”

Larry nearly choked on his coffee.

He put the cup down and stared at her.

“Where did you hear that?”

Lynette smiled.

“So it is true?”

“I didn't say that.”

“But you didn't say no either.”

Larry shook his head.

“Lynette, you're putting words in my mouth.”

She wasn't finished.

“I've noticed Brooke has been different lately. She's been avoiding certain conversations, she's been acting nervous, and people have been talking.”

Larry sighed.

“People always talk.”

Lynette looked directly at him.

“And her weight gain?”

Larry's eyes immediately widened.

“Whoa. Hold on.”

Lynette paused.

“What?”

“You can't just look at somebody and decide they're pregnant because their body has changed.”

Lynette leaned back.

“I didn't say I knew she was pregnant. I'm asking you if you know something.”

Larry stared at her.

For several seconds, he said absolutely nothing.

That silence told Lynette more than any answer could have.

“You do know something.”

Larry finally shook his head.

“I know that Brooke has been dealing with a lot lately.”

“That wasn't my question.”

“I know.”

“Then answer it.”

Larry stood up.

“Why are you putting me in this position?”

“Because you're acting like you're hiding something!”

Larry walked toward the kitchen.

“I am not hiding anything.”

Lynette followed him.

“Then tell me the truth.”

Larry turned around.

“The truth is that Brooke's personal situation is Brooke's business.”

Lynette crossed her arms.

“Unless there's something you aren't telling the family.”

Larry stared at her.

“You're making this bigger than it needs to be.”

“No, Larry. Something is going on.”

The room became tense.

Larry rubbed his forehead.

“Look, I spoke to Brooke.”

Lynette's eyes widened.

“And?”

“She told me she needs some privacy.”

“That's it?”

“That's it.”

Lynette wasn't convinced.

“Did she tell you whether she's pregnant?”

Larry looked away.

That tiny movement was enough.

Lynette immediately noticed.

“Larry.”

He didn't respond.

“Larry!”

He finally looked at her.

“I told you what I can tell you.”

Lynette shook her head.

“No. You told me what you want me to believe.”

Larry's patience was beginning to disappear.

“You asked me a question, and I answered it.”

“No, you avoided it.”

Larry slammed his hand lightly against the counter.

“Because it's not my story to tell!”

Silence.

Lynette stared at him.

For the first time, she realized how serious Larry was.

“You're protecting Brooke.”

Larry's expression softened.

“I'm trying to respect her.”

Lynette sat back down.

“Then why does she look so worried?”

Larry sighed.

“Because everybody keeps asking her the same thing.”

“Maybe because nobody knows what's going on.”

“Exactly.”

Larry sat down again.

“And that's why I don't want to add fuel to it.”

Lynette looked at him carefully.

“But if she really is pregnant, this family is going to find out eventually.”

Larry nodded.

“I know.”

“And when they do?”

Larry looked toward the window.

“Then Brooke can tell everyone herself.”

Lynette remained quiet.

For a moment, it seemed like the conversation was over.

Then Lynette asked one final question.

“Larry… if Brooke is pregnant, are you prepared for what happens next?”

Larry slowly turned toward her.

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean.”

She lowered her voice.

“This could change everything.”

Larry stared at the table.

“I know.”

“Are you sure?”

Larry nodded.

“I've thought about it.”

“And?”

Larry took a deep breath.

“If Brooke needs support, she'll get it.”

Lynette's expression changed.

She had expected Larry to become angry or defensive.

Instead, he sounded completely serious.

“You'd really stand by her?”

Larry looked up.

“Of course.”

Lynette nodded slowly.

“That tells me everything I needed to know.”

Larry immediately realized what she meant.

“You think that means she's pregnant.”

Lynette smiled.

“I think you're protecting somebody for a reason.”

Larry shook his head.

“You're impossible.”

“And you're terrible at hiding things.”

Larry laughed despite himself.

But then his phone buzzed.

He looked down at the screen.

His smile disappeared.

Lynette noticed immediately.

“What happened?”

Larry didn't answer.

“Larry?”

He slowly put the phone on the table.

“Brooke just texted me.”

“What did she say?”

Larry looked at Lynette.

“She says she's ready to talk.”

Lynette's eyes widened.

“To you?”

“No.”

Larry paused.

“To everyone.”

The room went completely silent.

Lynette stared at him.

“She's going to tell the family?”

Larry nodded.

“She says she's tired of the rumors.”

Lynette slowly stood.

“When?”

“Tonight.”

Lynette took a deep breath.

“This is going to be huge.”

Larry nodded.

“Yeah.”

But there was one thing neither of them knew.

Brooke hadn't only planned to address the pregnancy rumors.

She had another announcement.

And when she walked into that room later that evening, Larry would realize that the conversation with Lynette had only been the beginning.

Because Brooke was finally ready to reveal the truth herself.

And whatever she was about to say was going to change the entire family dynamic.  

Popular posts from this blog

SHAYLA FINDS OUT SHE’S PREGNANT… BUT WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR WHO SHE HAS TO TELL

Shayla receives heartbreaking news from Amber about Kai

OMG! Amber Caught Shayla Texting with Dave — What She Read Changed Everything